BRINGING NOVEL PRODUCTS TO TRADITIONAL INDUSTRIES
MULTIDISCIPLINARY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
RIGOROUS, MARKET-ORIENTED PROJECT SELECTION CRITERIA
ROBUST PLATFORMS SUPPORT SHORT TIMES TO MARKET
CLOSE AND EFFECTIVE COOPERATION WITH INDUSTRY
Indispensable Multidisciplinary Synergy
All of our projects are based on one or more of our core, proprietary 3 technology platforms.
- ACTIVE EXTRACTS
- FRESH CONTROL
EMMA Company Performance
Our capital doesn’t go into building facilities or research activities.
We’re focused on the technology platforms, projects development and commercialization.
EMMA develops and commercializes a continuous pipeline of novel functional products carefully selected to meet the needs of the food & beverage and agricultural sectors.
Our current and future pipeline products address billion-dollar markets that are growing at double-digit CAGRs.
Years of Experience
Projects in Pipeline
at Beta Site Stage
EFFICIENT DELIVERY SYSTEM BENEFITS
Micropasulated actives for food industry
- High stability
- Controlled release of actives in gastrointestinal tract
- Optimal dosage
- Maximum efficacy
- Free flowing powder
- Easy incorporated
- Solve of dispersibility and compatibility issues
- Masking of unpleasant odor/color of actives
- Keep the original color, odor, and appearance
- Prolonged shelf-life
- High efficacy
CONCEPT NOVELTY AND PROVEN CLAIM
Botanical extracts with health claim
- Novelty in product concept
- Proven sustainable claim
- Strong IP
- Sustainable market advantage
- Safety regulations conformity
- Full cycle development
- END PRODUCT (food, functional food, food supplements)
- BASED ON novel botanical extracts (plant, algae, mushrooms)
- Inhouse development process
- Technology and marketing team
- Technology and marketing teamMore than 50 successfully developed extracts
- More than 50 successfully developed extractsThe products hold leading positions
- The products hold leading positions on international trade arena
POSTHARVEST DECAY CONTROL
Modified atmosphere by essential oils
- Simple to use
- GRAS actives
- Non-contact application
- No side effects to the original aroma, taste and appearance
- No phytotoxicity effect
- Specificity of the solution for each fruit/vegetable
- Strong correlation of chemical composition, release profile and biological effect
- Programmed/control release of essential oils into the atmosphere
Speciality on quality control, logistic/organisation of R&D, scale-up and production, general management.
Speciality on microbiology models and tests, extraction/fractionation technology, TLC(Thin Liquid Chromatography), organoleptic tests.
Speciality on biochemistry models and tests, natural compounds and biological activity.
Speciality on polymer chemistry, microencapsulation technology processes and apparatus, organic chemistry.
Speciality on scale-up experiments, processes and apparatus of chemical industry, production management and logistic.